Virtual Instructor-Led Training
This document helps you understand the steps involved in registering for training and where you can find the link to join the training.
You can select the training of your choice and click register through the Altair Learning Management System (LMS).
To get the access link for training
You will receive an email from Altair One LMS containing the link for WebEx session registration (Click here to confirm your registration). Alternatively, you can find the registration link by logging into your LMS account (https://learn.altair.com) and looking up your notifications by clicking on the bell sign.
Once you are done with the registration, the online meeting platform (WebEx) sends out invitation(s) containing the direct access link(s) to the appropriate virtual classroom(s).
Note -The access link will be sent only after registering in the WebEx platform and emails with the access links come from firstname.lastname@example.org and not from Altair. Therefore, please ensure your system is not blocking emails from @webex.com and check your spam.
Below are the detailed steps to register for trainings and receive the virtual classroom access link.
- Login with Altair One account credentials (if you do not have any, please register at Altair One.
- You can access the "Live Course Schedule" or "Explore Course" for instructor-led training here.
- Pick your class and sign up using “Go to event”: During the next working day, your registration will be checked and confirmed.
- Once your registration has been confirmed you will receive a notification email (check your SPAM folder). The email title starts with “ACTION NEEDED . . . “. Alternatively, you can log into your LMS account (https://learn.altair.com) and look up your notifications by clicking on the bell sign. There you will find the email you need. Follow the instructions in the email and confirm your registration [red arrow]. By doing so you will be forwarded to a Webex registration page.
- Please fill in the required fields:
- NOTE: You can click on “English” to change the time zone and language:
- You will receive invitation emails from email@example.com including calendar invitations (*.ics file) one per session, which contains the direct link to access the Webex session.
- You can use the “Join webinar” button from your confirmation email to join the training.
- NOTE: In case you have not received the confirmation email, please check your spam folder!