S-CONCRETE Beam Design Overview
Starting with a failing beam section, we walk through the steps needed to design a reinforced concrete beam. The initial beam section fails for the axial load vs. moment, shear, and torsion design utilization ratios.
- Change the reinforcement quantity
- Change stirrup legs
- View warning messages and explanations
- Manual or automatic design using specific design constraints
- Locate additional code design information in the built-in help system
- Export design results to a report