HyperGraph can plot over / from multiple inputs directly based on result files. These inputs can be files or subcases. Below article shows the file selection. For the subcase selection please see this Knowledge Base article:
Open the "Create Curves by File"-GUI by Ribbon Icon
or DropDown "File" > "Open" > "A time history file"
Here switch to TAB "Multiple Inputs".
1. switch to Source = File
2. select the folder containing the result files, that are used for plotting (note that you can only select 1 folder, so all files must be organized under such folder structure)
3. filter the folder / file list with a filter string (wildcards possible) to be able to select files in the next step
4. select the files that should be considered in plotting from the list
5. and by the arrow icon to the right finalize their selection
6. select some options as desired like a name for the selection set, Prefix / Suffix naming, "Curve Attributes", or "Ignore strings in requests".
7. with "Select" the process is applied.
8. back in the TAB for Y-Source the recently created File Set is automatically selected.
9. the desired outputs for Type / Request / Component can be selected as usual now.
10. and with "Plot" the curves will be created. The same Type / Request / Component will be plotted from each selected file, and curves created accordingly.
See that the 2nd level of directory label is used as curve label, as defined in the options when defining the file set. Also note that in this example files with supported unit scaling were used, so the axes can be labeled automatically.