Altair Monarch Learning Series 2023 Exercise 11 Solution: FCR250 Failed Claim Requirements Analysis
- Application (Classic vs Data Prep Studio): Data Prep Studio
- Level of Difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): Beginner
- Skills/Features Tested: Detail & Append Templates, Join (Inner Join), Analyze
- Systems of Record: Allscripts McKesson HBOC STAR Patient Accounting
- Estimated Time to Solve: 15 mins
- Exercise files required are attached in the Zip File Below;
- FCR250 - Failed Claim Requirements.txt
- Physician Data.xlsx
You are a Revenue Cycle Analyst at a Healthcare System and your Manager has asked you to perform some research on Failed Claims. Specifically to answer the following questions:
- What is the Total of 'Account Balance' in the FCR250 Failed Claim Requirements text file?
- How many unique Attending Physicians (Attend Phys) were associated with a failed claim?
- Which Attending Physician had the most number (count) of Failed Claims?
- What is their first & last name?
- What department do the work in?
Not sure you got the correct answer? No problem. Watch the video below for a demonstration of this exercise from start to finish.