How to Plot Stress – Displacement Curve Based on Loadcases or Time Steps
Plot the Stress Displacement curve for transient results with stress and displacement result components.
- Click the Result > XY Plot tool and follow the below steps:
- Set the value of Data type to “Result Component".
- Right-click the table header.
A list of columns are displayed that can be included/excluded from the table.
- Enable the Loadcase column to include it in the table.
- Click the Loadcase button.
- Select the required loadcases or time steps to be plotted.
- Click OK.
- Set the result component in both X data and Y data i.e., Displacement Mag in X data and VonMises Stress in Y data.
- Select the node.
- Click Plot.
Curve plot for selected results components on X data vs Y data based on selected load cases/time step is displayed.
Multiple nodes can be selected for this plotting.