The studied device is obtained from an import, it is a linear actuator with a coil, a mobile and a fixed part.
Analysis 1: Computation of the electromagnetic force
This a 3D magneto static solution.
Visualisation of magnetic flux density, magnetic field and force curve depending on the mobile part position.
All files corresponding to this example are accessible with this link : 3D_LinearActuator_Analysis.zip
- to follow the example step by step, the corresponding files are in "Example_name_StepByStep" folder containing:
- Tutorial folder: contains the document describing the example step by step
- InitialFiles folder: contains *.slb databases and files needed to build the example step by step
- to play scripts and retrieve SimLab and Flux project, the corresponding files are in "Example_name_PlayScripts" folder containing:
- ScriptsTutorial folder: contains script files to be able to play each analysis
- Input folder: contains initial *.slb databases and all necessary files to play each analysis script
- Output folder: empty (contains the obtained results after the script execution)