Import Password-Protected PDF Files In Data Prep Studio
PDF files can be protected using a password. The steps below outlines how to work with password-protected PDF files.
Some PDF files have a password set as a security from the author of the file.
- Open Data Prep Studio.
- Click the Settings Button - located to the far right of the toolbar.
- Go to the Security tab and click the drop-down button to select your option:
- Always: Specifies that passwords from PDF files will always be saved in workspaces.
- Never: Specifies that passwords from PDF files won’t be saved in workspaces.
- Prompt: Specifies that you want to be prompted to save the passwords of PDF files. If you select this option, whenever you import a password-protected PDF file into Data Prep Studio and then go to save the workspace, Data Prep Studio will display a dialog that will give you the option to save the password.
Affected versions: Monarch v15