Troubleshoot flashing of drop-down list on dialog with mouse over
A drop-down list on a dialog in CADFEKO “flashes” with mouse over.
The Microsoft Windows option to animate controls and elements inside dialogs are enabled.
Disable the option to animate controls and elements inside dialogs.
- Open the Microsoft Windows Start menu.
- Type Performance Options and click Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
- On the Performance Options dialog, click Custom.
- Unselect the Animate controls and elements inside windows check box.
- Click OK to close the Performance Options dialog.
If the above suggestion did not solve your issue, please contact Altair support.