Monarch Report Design Templates
This video provides a demonstration of all the Monarch Report Design Templates, how they work, and some recommendations on how to use them. Please see the exercises within the Monarch Success Plan to practice using the various templates.
The most commonly used templates are:
- Detail: Lays the foundation for a Monarch Model, it is essential, and you can only have one Detail Template
- Append: These are for fields above the Detail Template, and you can have multiple Appends
- Group Footer: These are for fields below the Detail Template, and you can have multiple Group Footers
- Page Header These are ideal for repeating information at the header of each page within a document, and you can only have one Page Header Template
Less frequently used templates are:
- Exclusions: To exclude specific information from rendering in the table design
- Start Region: Specifying what Page/Region/Section you want to start capturing data from
- End Region: Specifying what Page/Region/Section you want to stop capturing data from
Even those templates that are less frequently used, prove to be very useful when necessary.