Monarch Learning Series 2023 Exercise 8 Solution: Salesforce Opportunities Analysis
- Application (Classic vs Data Prep Studio): Data Prep Studio
- Level of Difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): Beginner
- Skills/Features Tested: Append, Join (LookUp), Join (Inner Join), Analyze
- Systems of Record: Salesforce
- Estimated Time to Solve: 10 mins
- Exercise files required are attached in the Zip File Below;
- Salesforce Accounts.csv
- Salesforce Contacts.csv
- Salesforce Opportunities 2018.csv
- Salesforce Opportunities 2019.csv
- Salesforce Opportunities 2020.csv
- Salesforce Opportunities 2021.csv
- Salesforce Opportunities 2022.csv
You are a Sales Operations Analyst at a Software Company and you need to analyze sales data from Salesforce to answer the following questions:
- What is the Total Sales on New & Expansion Opportunities Closed by Year (2018-2022)?
- Who are the Top 10 Accounts based on Closed Opportunities for Services across all years?
- How many Contacts (Still with the Company) are associated with the Top 10 Accounts based on Closed Opportunities for Software across all years?
Not sure you got the correct answer? No problem. Watch the video below for a demonstration of this exercise from start to finish.