HyperWorks 2021.2 Release Highlights for CAD, Geometry, Meshing and Morphing
For the HyperWorks 2021.2 release, Sketching tools have been newly introduced. Do you want to know more about this release? Learn directly from the source and watch this 1 hour webinar. Our presenters from the program management team are showing you the latest highlights about CAD, Geometry, Meshing and Morphing.
- Newly introduced sketching workflows which are similar to Inspire and other CAD systems. Users can create and edit sketches, and finally convert them into lines and surfaces
- Improvements to defeaturing of fillets by introducing a Parasolid option to detect and remove fillets
- Great efficiency gains by introducing a Cut Hole tool and the addition of an auto-imprint option to geometry creation tools
- Node associativity to geometry added which will reduce the time and effort in editing the mesh
- Panel meshing with improved face editing options
- 2D boundary layer enhancements with edge layer mesh controls
- Quick and easy way of creating hex dominant solid mesh for thin solids
- Morph using saved Shapes.
- New Undo All Morphs button.
- Morph normal to mesh.
- Remesh while morphing.