Altair Monarch Learning Series 2023 Exercise 4 Solution: Healthcare Contract Labor Costs
- Application (Classic vs Data Prep Studio): Data Prep Studio
- Level of Difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): Beginner
- Skills/Features Tested: Append, Unpivot, GroupBy, Analyze
- Systems of Record: Not Applicable
- Estimated Time to Solve: 10 mins
- Exercise files required are attached
- Vendor 1.xlsx
- Vendor 2.xlsx
- Vendor 3.xlsx
You are a new Financial Analyst at a Healthcare System, and the Budget and Planning Manager has asked you combine and streamline data from 3 different Contract Labor Vendors to answer the following questions:
- What is the Total Expenditure on Contract Labor Across the 3 Vendors?
- What Contract Labor Position is the most expensive?
- Which site (ICU, NICU, SURGERY, LAB, ER) spent the most on Contract Labor?
Not sure you got the correct answer? No problem. Watch the video below for a demonstration of this exercise from start to finish.